Saturday, November 10, 2018

If other Facebook accounts of other creatures What would have been the status of their status Update ??

# Cockroach: just returned to live ..
Jump to a friend's body  
I said, 'and mama' kaiya kicks!
Oh God, Kanda, my sister-in-law. - feeling sad !!
.
#Good dogs: A strange incident this morning
It happened. My child's 7th voice suddenly
Hugging to know who his father?
What do I say now? I do not remember myself! -feeling confused !!
.
# Mosquito: OMG !! The blood of a beautiful girl was eaten by greed. I'm HIV positive now! Why did I go to eat blood without testing !!! -feeling heartbroken !!
.
# Goats: Let's go, father, sacrifice.
Now a little out of peace can come out.
- feeling relaxed !!
.
# Chicken: If tomorrow I have no status
If you do, then understand that I'm France
Any wedding home roast dishes. -
feeling disappointed !!
.
#Tiger: The hunter is coming out of the gun with guns
To hunt me, I am doing a 'halum' and have run away from fear! - feeling proud !!
.
#Bud: All day long hanging upright
I mean, that's the head and head
Downwards Reverse for a while
Good. And see what strange joke!
People are walking all the opposite. How about
What ?? Do not hold on the head-madness-crazy !!
.
#More: It's a wonderful birthday
I have seen a dance match today.
So much happiness in living, what is that
Do you? - feeling loved !!
.
#Coil: The winter came, and if it's winter, it's going to be our live concert. Gone out You have to sit again in revenge .. -feelings excited !!
.
#Ukun: Today, Mamma is in extensive tension
I was. Today's head shoot
Was running For a little less space
I have survived. - feeling awesome !!
.
#Cock: yes, yes- i do it bricks! My main enemy saved a bathroom on the head of a man.
Just sitting on top of the head,
Absolutely silly. Wow ! What Target! - feeling satisfied !!
........
(((For a little relaxation))))

No comments:

Post a Comment